Removing stains from fabrics, regardless of their nature, is not an easy task, as most stains can be removed.
Stains come in a variety of shapes, age and consistency, therefore anyone trying to remove them must know what to do, have the proper equipment and the proper chemicals.
We can tick all these requirements, with ease: we’ve experience in removing stains spanning for over 30 years and, to be honest, there’s always a new type of stain coming up to keep us busy.
Our unique, tried and tested stains and spot removal method
To deal with the most difficult spots and stains, our experienced technicians are up-to-date with the latest methods, equipment and chemicals, while being regularly trained.
Each team has up-to-date equipment, as well as up to 25 different chemicals to tackle and remove any types of stains from your upholstery or carpet items.
- First, they inspect the spot or stain to be tackled and assess the chemicals and techniques to be used.
- Then they pre-wash the area to moisten the stain and remove excess impurities.
- The chemicals are applied to the stains.
- Due to their nature, some stains may need agitation and leave over time.
- The fabric is then re-cleaned.
- The process is repeated 2-3 times, as required by each case in particular.
As you may know, the longer the stain/spot stays on a fabric, the more difficult it is to remove it.
We strongly advise to give us a call first, the minute you spot the stain. We will give you free advice, as using incorrect methods may result in permanent damage to the fabric.