As experienced rug cleaners, we tackle many different types of rugs, depending on their age, fabric and nature of their stains. For most of the rug cleaning tasks we get, cleaning is no longer a problem.
What steps we use when we clean your rugs
Cleaning and restoring your rugs to a refreshed state is done by our technicians in several steps, as follow:
- Pre-inspection: we carefully check the rug’s fibres, weaves and the state of its dye;
- Dust: We hoover the rug to get rid of the dust and all the other impurities;
- We then pre-treat all the spills and stains on the rugs with the most suitable chemicals;
- The next step involves pre-cleaning the rug to remove all the superficial stains and spills;
- We extract the stains that were difficult to remove in the previous steps;
- We inspect the result and perform any other step that is necessary, if needed.
The age of your rugs
Depending on the age of the rugs you need cleaned, we can advise you on the most suitable cleaning method to be used: hot water injection — also known as wet or steam cleaning, dry cleaning or, for more delicate rugs, we can transport them away have them cleaned at our special facilities.
In both cases, the results are simply amazing.
The chemicals we use on your rugs
Also, the age of the rugs also helps our technicians determine the chemicals to be used. If the rug is too old or too fragile, a less powerful chemical will be used, whereas a more stubborn stain will require an industrial strength chemical.
The rug’s fabric: weaves, fibres and dye
Another important fact to consider is the fabric of the rug. We usually deal with handmade rugs that are either Persian or Indian. However, there are other types of rugs we can clean and restore. It all comes down to your rug’s weaves, dye and fibres. That’s why we carefully inspect each rug and consult with you prior to starting our work.